Welcome to Diiva's Blog Page

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I am now experimenting, from myspace, facebook, and twitter and now this :). I feel like a techie baby!

This blog is for fun! About my personal experiences, suggestions, daily advice, and daily issues we deal with in life.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me!

Leave me a message and your suggestions.

xoXo




My Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Why have friends when you can have associates ?


Wow I haven't been on here in  a while and 74 views but still 1 follower lol. That's fine but I wanted to say that, I have come to the realization that some people will turn around and stab you in the back even when you've done so much for them. God says that we should never hold any grudges, and sometimes for me I find it really hard to overcome. What should you do when you thought someone was your friend but they end up hurting you when you least expected it? Yeah i know it sucks but putting your TRUST in them and confiding in them makes it seem even worse. Be happy for the friends that have come a long way with you and still remain close and by your side. The ones that stab people in the back or have ulterior motives were never your friends but have always been your "Associates."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration