Welcome to Diiva's Blog Page

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I am now experimenting, from myspace, facebook, and twitter and now this :). I feel like a techie baby!

This blog is for fun! About my personal experiences, suggestions, daily advice, and daily issues we deal with in life.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me!

Leave me a message and your suggestions.

xoXo




My Pages

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Friend or Frenemy? (Part 1)

When do you start losing your friends?


I've noticed that certain people just aren't on your level anymore. It's like you're parting ways, you've been close for so long and you no longer have the same interests. One person wants to do something else, and the other wants to sleep with as many men as possible.

BTW I speak from what I see around me...(I am happily married lol)


What should you do when this starts to happen? Do you leave that person or group alone and find new friends? OR stick around until you fall into their same category.


I say, "We enter the world alone, we leave the world alone. So it's better to be alone?" You can always make new friends especially when the ones you have now, always exclude you like your not even there. Are those friends? Ummmmmm NOT! They are called associates (people you just talk to now and then).

Then you have the girls that start problems for no apparent reason. (Say it aint so!)
Yupp! They claim ("I heard you were talking about me, behind my back!") and there you have it!

       The drama unfolds.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration