Welcome to Diiva's Blog Page

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I am now experimenting, from myspace, facebook, and twitter and now this :). I feel like a techie baby!

This blog is for fun! About my personal experiences, suggestions, daily advice, and daily issues we deal with in life.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me!

Leave me a message and your suggestions.

xoXo




My Pages

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!

Something that has caught my attention:

JUDGMENT DAY is feared by the world and is the day that God will destroy the world because of the sins of mankind. The world is correct in believing that Judgment Day will come. The Bible gives us the correct and accurate information about that Day.

Sadly, the Holy Bible tells us that only a small percentage of today’s world will turn from their evil ways, and with great humility and fear will cry to God for mercy. Nevertheless, the Bible assures us that many of the people who do beg God for His mercy will not be destroyed. We learn from the Bible that Holy God plans to rescue about 200 million people (that is about 3% of today’s population). On the first day of the Day of Judgment (May 21, 2011) they will be caught up (raptured) into Heaven because God had great mercy for them. This is why we can be so thankful that God has given us advance notice of Judgment Day. Because God is so merciful, maybe He will have mercy on you. The Holy Bible says in Psalm 51:17:

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

And in Psalm 51:1-3 Holy God shows us the attitude we ought to have as we pray for His mercy:

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

 Daily I ask God to save my soul from the destruction that is to be on this earth we live in. The more I think about it, the more nervous I become because our God is a powerful God and should be feared all the time (Diiva).

Sadly, you can’t turn to your religion or go to your priest or pastor or spiritual leader for help. They, too, should be begging God for mercy for themselves. This is a matter only between you and Holy God. God knows every one of your thoughts, words, and actions. Turn away from your sins and humbly beg, beseech, and implore God for forgiveness.

 We need to be fully into the word of God and repent for our sins are many. It says in the bible even one sin can exclude us from entering into the Kingdom of Heaven! Isn't that a scary thought? to think you are going to Heaven and you end up no where near it! (Diiva)

And, thank God that in His great mercy He has given you this warning of the destruction that is almost here, and the great hope that you, too, might be one whom God will bring to Heaven to be with God forevermore in the highest happiness and joy and glory. Holy God in the Holy Bible teaches us in Luke 18:10-14:

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
       
 I know some may not understand this however take a look at your Bible just a glance maybe and pray that God will have mercy on you and your family. My dad has always told me that you can pray for someone but you have to also pray foryourselves. (Diiva)                                                                                                                                                                 Credit: Family Radio.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read that before and i love your post it's really something different and you are a good writer in speaking your mind and letting the truth be told!



AAliyah

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration