Welcome to Diiva's Blog Page

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I am now experimenting, from myspace, facebook, and twitter and now this :). I feel like a techie baby!

This blog is for fun! About my personal experiences, suggestions, daily advice, and daily issues we deal with in life.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me!

Leave me a message and your suggestions.

xoXo




My Pages

Monday, April 05, 2010

Cheaters!

I'm so tired of hearing about men cheating on their g/f's or vise versa it's absolutely ridiculous! What ever happened to the "stick to your own" type of view people back in the day use to have. It looks bad in our community mind you around the world.

It sucks when my friends come to me crying about what a man did to them. I don't think MEN get it! Because your girl complains sometimes it's cause your doing something wrong. Yall make an excuse everytime about us and use that as your way to get out of the relationship AFTER CHEATING!!!!!

What are we doing wrong? Don't we love and show yall respect? But in return yall go behind our backs to do the unthinkable not even with a stranger but worst of all with someone in OUR FAMILY!

Don't get me started ladies!

Sometimes the only reason why "WE" cheat is because our men don't know how to treat us. Maybe it's cause you've had better (someone in your past was maybe giving you what you wanted, and now you don't have that at all, from the person your currently with.)

Sometimes while in a relationship we want to explore however; if you're truly in love with a person there is no reason to cheat on them EVER. I know people who have been in bad relationships been (treated like crap) and yet still remain. Is it because that guy is doing something right? I doubt it. A man that goes out of his way to make you feel special (like a Queen) is the type of MAN you should be with.

But the truth of the matter is that we don't think this way. A good man could be right in front of us and yet we settle for the one that's treating us like crap or has cheated several times and claims he won't do it again.

           Love is a game in which one always cheats.”
                                                 Honore De Balzac
If that quote isn't true then prove it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration